The warranty we can provide is a 12-month warranty against original defects in material and workmanship from the date you physically receive the scooter. This covers the cost of labor and parts required to maintain your scooter in proper working order for the 12-month warranty period. Please retain your proof of purchase for reference when making inquiries on this warranty. The warranty period remains 12 months from the original delivery date. Consumable items and any accessories purchased separately are not included as part of your warranty. These are outlined below for your clarification.
The warranty covers use during light rain and riding through puddles on the ground, but not soaking in water or exposure to strong rain for prolonged periods of time. Use in these conditions will invalidate the warranty.
If any of the parts in the following sheet occurs failure in normal use, please contact us in time, and we will provide complete after-sale service.
|Frame||12 months||Free of charge|
|Charger||6 months||Free of charge|
|Controller||6 months||Free of charge|
|Battery||6 months||Free of charge|
|Motor||6 months||Free of charge|
|Horn||6 months||Free of charge|
|Accelerator||6 months||Free of charge|
|Instrument kit||6 months||Free of charge|
|Electronic lock||6 months||Free of charge|
|Tyres||3 months||Free of charge|
|Brake kit||3 months||Free of charge|
Notice: Please use the scooter in the correct way.
The warranty is invalid if the failure occurs in abnormal use.
If the below wear and tear parts are damaged and exceed warranty, please buy corresponding accessories to replace them on our website.
When you will not be able to use your warranty?
- The requested work is to repair consumable items which are not covered by the warranty.
- The part which is submitted for repair or maintenance demonstrates signs of misuse or handling that are contrary to the instructions set out in this manual, including but not limited to inappropriate use or incorrect maintenance and storage or signs of crash damage may invalidate a warranty claim.
- The submitted repair work is needed due to the scooter having been involved in an accident or reckless/intentional damage.
- The requested work is to repair normal wear and tear, surface, or cosmetic damage.
- The water-resistance of the skateboard is IPX4, which is resistant to splashes and dust under normal conditions, but if you ride in a puddle or where the water level is high, or even immerse your skateboard in water, the water is likely to enter the electrical parts and damage the part.
- You cannot use your warranty without original proof of purchase that validates the scooter’s warranty duration by way of serial number and date on that proof of purchase. The opening, disassembly, or modification of the scooter with non-licensed or non-original parts or by a non-licensed person will invalidate the warranty.
- Free products.
Warranty Exemptions and Notes
(1) Natural product degradation through wear and tear, along with breakage/damage during use, is solely the customer's responsibility and is not covered by our warranties.
(2) If you have damaged/misused the item(s), the product's warranty is immediately rendered void. No compensation is available in such cases. However, you are welcome to contact us to purchase a replacement or spare parts (if applicable). We will charge the original value of the components and a shipping fee to dispatch them.
(3) If you chose the wrong item, Circooter will offer an exchange or refund for you, but please note that shipping costs to return the items are at your expense.
If your scooter needs a service, call the Circooter Helpline so we can discuss the available options. If your scooter is registered under warranty and is covered for repair, it will be repaired at no cost.
How do I make a claim?
To make a claim please contact us at Circooter on firstname.lastname@example.org